We are the leading emotional literacy and mindset development solution that drives growth in education, mental wellbeing and productivity outcomes
Our vision is to enable an emotionally intelligent society using neuroscience based programs that incorporate our leading mindset and educational tools.
A survey from Capgemini Research Institute asking 750 executives and 1,500 non-supervisory employees around the world about emotional intelligence.
It found 74 per cent of executives and 58 per cent of non-supervisory employees believe that EQ will become a “must-have” skill.
As automation and AI see more manual or routine jobs replaced by machines, jobs involving interpersonal skills will be the dominant jobs of the future.
L’Oreal found that employees with high EI skills outsold other salespeople on an annual basis by around $91,000, resulting in a net revenue increase of more than $2.5 million.
79% of people left their roles in the past year, due to lack of appreciation and feeling undervalued (DDI 2023 Leadership study)
Emotional Intelligence in the workplace means
- Increased Team Performance
- Increased Leadership Ability
- Decreased Occupational Stress
- Reduced Staff Turnover
- Increased Personal Well-being
- Improved Decision Making
5out of 10
people are feeling stressed. Australia and New Zealand have one of the most stressed out workforces.
years the demand for emotional intelligence skills will multiply by a factor of six
We deliver a holistic system – to help with staff retention, productivity, communication and stress reduction, with full at home, at work and at school (for their children) emotional intelligence life skills programs.
- 6 Week Introduction Program – 6 Week Intensive Program to introduce Emotional Intelligence Skill Development and Knowledge
- 6 Month Sustain Program – 6 Month Neural Disruptor Program – To Sustain Emotional Intelligence as a Life Skill and Adoption of Workplace Peer Mentoring
- At Home Program – Bring the skills into the home with a 6 month self paced online program
- At School CSR Program – Develop a unique CSR by sponsoring the EQ programs at schools of employees children building care, impact and help foster engagement.
Dr Bruce Lipton
“Let me thank you, I mean publicly, I have to thank you because you’re providing the world with great information that’s quite necessary for evolution”
“I’m a massive fan of you and your community”
ES2 – King Street, Perth
I just had the most amazing experience today, when Tenille came into our corporate office. She is so good at explaining and doing what she does, I came away feeling so relaxed and have some perfect strategies for dealing with the stresses of a hectic work life. You just have to experience sound meditation for yourself, my words just cannot describe it. Can’t wait for the next session.